No Bake Lemon Blueberry Mousse
Subtly tart and wonderfully sweet, this airy and light dessert only has 5 ingredients.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 cup blueberry juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed gelatin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk Blueberry Kefir
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- organic whipped cream, fresh blueberries and lemon slices for garnish
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup of room-temperature blueberry juice. Set aside to "bloom."
Heat remaining 1/2 cup blueberry juice in a small saucepan. When gently boiling, pour over the bloomed gelatin and stir to dissolve.
Add maple syrup, lemon juice and whole milk kefir and combine well.
Pour into individual glasses or 1/2 pint size mason jars. Set in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours or until firm.
Garnish with whipped cream, lemon slice, and fresh blueberries.